Monday, July 14, 2014

Forever

It will be like this forever! It seem like I just go through the motions from one doctors appointment to the next. Stressing everyone I know and I just can't get past the cancer-head. I know what some of you are thinking, she has been told she is cancer free, for two years she has gotten good test results and her boobs are still perky, what's to stress about? I have to go see a oncologists, oncologists/gynecologist, and a lung surgeon specializing in lung cancer every six months. Last November that was changed from every three months. Then for lynch syndrome I am checked once a year for colon cancer, bladder cancer and skin cancer. Then every three years for stomach cancer, brain cancer and I think there is one I am missing (give or take a few more cancers). Just little reminders. My poor family and friends hear about it all the time, i know you all are probably sick of hearing about it, and for this I am sorry. But I will say I do keep ALOT to myself. I love all of you very much. I am really trying not to do this to all the people at work, I don't want them to hate to see me coming and at times I see them more than Kenny. So I guess hears to many more years of my doctors scaring me and mine over nothing, me making everyone uncomfortable and stressed, the cancer-head that keeps me vigilant and those who love me through it. Beause really all that it means is that I am still around to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment