Monday, July 14, 2014

I am Sorry!!!!

I am sorry:

  • For leaving my house
  • That I am not perfect
  • That I moved away
  • That I am your sister
  • That I have to be tolerated
  • For the person I have become
  • That I have expectations too
  • That I have an opinion
  • That I felt unwanted and unnecessarý
  • That I was an intrusion on your family vacation
  • That I will walk away for less stress, I already have too much
  • That I didn’t understand the concept of traveling together
  • That I am so easily dismissed
  • That I know if I wasn’t a sister I would not be a friend
  • That as posts suggest, I am an angry, miserable, person on which no one should waste time.
  • That I let myself get excited about something when I should know better
  • For the vacation that I will never experience

No comments:

Post a Comment